Monday, October 17, 2005

Late nite's at Mando's


I know it has been a while, but I have been busy with school. Here is a picture of the campus, it is very lovely. However I find it very dificult to adjust to student life seeing as I have not been to school for almost five years. Needless to say life has become a very busy affair. With five classes and countless assignments, not to mention work, who has time to work on a web page? Well hopefully I will do a better job of posting on my blog. Until next time...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your Random A explanation. Very clever.

Mr. Mando said...

Thanks Nessy, I like the fact that you noticed and let me know about it. :-)

Timothy said...

I like both of you guys. And I'm letting you know about it right now.

Keep it up, Armando!