Monday, November 28, 2005

Back to the grind.

Well, thanksgiving break is over and it's back to school for Mr. Mando and many other students. I am so looking forward to the end of finals week next week. I have been so busy with a big never ending pile of homework, I will be glad when it's gone and I can focus more attention on other matters. Maybe even go over the mountains and visit friends! I was fortunate enough to see my brother this past weekend, which was a treat. I probably won't see him again till March, that is quite some time. At least there is email and the phone, and I'll be able to stay in touch. Well, aint no time for the jibba jabba, onward to conquer the Mt Everest of homework that sits and waits, like a lion stalking it's prey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice use of metaphorical language....even if it is a little cliché :D

Mr. Mando said...

yeah, I know, but I did turn in two huge assignments yesterday, so my pile of homework is srinking like a lump of butter on a hot griddle

Timothy said...

I think you have a conflicting analogy with the tiger/mountain sitting and waiting and stalking. One is active and the other, passive.

Aside from that: welcome back to school life! I am envious of you, though I know that if I was faced with all of that homework, I would be envious of the now-me, not doing any. Except NaNoWriMo... which is kinda optional anyway.