Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Grades are out, it's almost Christmas!




I am happy to announce that after my first quarter back at school, after five years away from "school," the results are in and I received two genuine first quality A grades, a couple of knock off B grades, and one tiny blemish on my record C+ grade.

I am glad fall quarter is done wth, I feel like I could not have carried on much longer. Now that fall quarter is over, and grades are posted I can relax and know that I will continue to receive financial aide for another quarter, and I am no longer conditionally accepted to my major, I am a fully incorporated member of the CWU education program.

Furthermore I am pleased to announce and show you pictures of the Christmas tree that Lisa and I puchased and decorated at my apartment. I never knew how much it cost to set up a tree for Christmas. There is the tree stand 13 dollars, ornaments 11 dollars, candy canes 3 dollars, 1 string of lights 6 0r 7 dollars, the star 12 dollars, 3 stockings(not picured) 36 dollars, 1 tree 40 dollars, the aroma of noble fir wafing into my nostrils as I walk in the door from work, priceless.

I hope you too can all enjoy a tree this Chistmas season, minus all the expense if you can help it.

Happy Holidays

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Priceless, yes. It's too bad it costs so much. I didn't worry about a tree since I won't be in the states but I probably couldn't afford it right now. What a great looking tree though. You two chose a good one and made it look pretty.

Anonymous said...

Where is Sherman? I want to see Sherman.
The tree looks good. But I want to see ther Shermanator.

Anonymous said...

Yay Mando! Tree, good grades, and financial aid! Way 2 go!

la dahlia said...

is the tree real? (Real, as in, was it a living tree that survived on water and sunlight?) and does that mean that you are planning on having christmas over there? how poopy.

Timothy said...

I enjoyed some trees this Christmas season. It's WAY cheaper if you just leave them growing in the earth.

Mr. Mando said...

thanks tim, i'll try that next year maybe. ;)