Saturday, June 24, 2006

Oh frabjous day callooh callay!

It just so happens that Lisa and I will be moving to Dryden. July 31 is our last day in this crazy apartment with the elephants running around upstairs, and the "farting" music that haunts us next door. We will be moving into a much bigger domisile in Dryden complete with it's very own yard, front porch and........fireplace, YES!! I am so excited! Can you tell? No more cell phone tower, no more crunched for space, we will live in a bonafide HOUSE!

Lisa got a teaching job in Cashmere, and I will commute to and from school, until I finish my degree, it won't be so bad, other than paying for gas, I'll just have to get a motorcycle or something really economical. Hopefully we'll have a house warming party once we get settled in and have some folks over. Yipee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Drydenite once again. Yessss!

Timothy said...

Very cool Armando. I'm sure it will be nice being closer to your family.

Let me know when you're housewarming party iS! Maybe I can make the trip.