Sunday, July 23, 2006

Free at last, Free at last....

This is Lisa and I's final weekend in our modest apartment here in Ellensburg. Next weekend we will move all of our belongings to my parents basement, because the house we are moving to has not been vacated on time. It should only be a week or so I hope, not because I don't want to live with my parents, but because it would be nice to get settled in to our new place. I am excited for the change.

This weekend Lisa and I stayed in Ellensburg, though we wished we could have been with my family on a camping trip to Lake Osoyoos. We were able to work, make some extra money, and explore the local outdoors. The following are some pictures we took at Lion's Rock, which is a 22 mile drive out of Ellensburg.



This is on the way up, pretty neat huh?



This also is on the way there, only after the previous picture.



This is Mt. Stewart, and the Cascades.



This is Mando, Lisa, and Mt. Stewart



What you can't tell from these pictures is that there were like 300 star gazers camping up there with all their motor homes and star gazing equipment, I could not believe it. We'll have to go back some time when it's less crowded, but the view was still amazing as you can see.

5 comments:

la dahlia said...

looks like you guys managed to have your own peaceful excursion without us :)

Mr. Mando said...

we tried calling, but you guys wouldn't answer the phone, maybe next time you guys can come along :)

Anonymous said...

Great photos! Wish we could have been there! Praying for you guys to have a safe move!!! :)

Mr. Mando said...

I would say, "wish you could have been here too," but I have no idea who you are!!....

You posted anonymously...

Mr. Mando said...

By the way, thanks for the prayers.