Sunday, December 10, 2006

It's that time again...

I am Finally finished with the busiest quarter ever, and some of my grades are even back. They read like so:
A
A
A-
B+
Satisfactory

And there are still three more pending. I hope the pending results are all as equally plausible as these results.

I'm glad I finally have time to post on here. I have also applied for graduation. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is growing brighter with every passing day. Soon enough, I will be done with this program and out in the workforce. I can't wait!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As they say here in Ukraine, Molodets! (good job!) We're proud of you! :)
Greg and Brenda

Anonymous said...

Three hoots for Mando...pip-pip...HOORAH...pip-pip...HOORAY...pip-pip YAHOO!

Mr. Mando said...

Thank you all, I can happily report that my other two grades were an A- and two A's

Anonymous said...

Way to go, bro!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, bro!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, bro!

Timothy said...

You are a stud.

Mandarmo, do you snowboard? I was at Stevens yesterday and thought to myself, "Jeesh. You should invite Armando to come with you."

That is all.

Mr. Mando said...

You should invite me Tim. But only if you want me to come along because I would almost certainly say yes, and join you. I have never snowboarded, but I am a decent skier.