Friday, January 06, 2006

Wingdings and Things.

No picture this time, but seeing as I have neglected my blog for so long I thought I would sit here in black hall and type a little something. CWU has just completed construction of a new rec center, it is the bomb diggity. Enhoused in the massive 68.5 million dollar structure are: a climbing wall, four basketball courts, a weight room, oodles of bikes, treadmills, and cableweights, an indoor track, lockerrooms with a sauna(is that how you spell it?) and hair dryers(not that that's a big selling point for me), and an equipment room to check out equipment. It really rocks, i am going to use it as much as possible.

3 comments:

la dahlia said...

cool.

Timothy said...

Man! That is sweetrad. Sheesh. The bomb diggity indeed. (And that is how you spell sauna, good job.)

Also, plcejkr.

Timothy said...

Uhm, your link is busted, though.