Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Super Disappointment


This past weekend, I watched the Superbowl with some friends, this is a picture from that night when the Seahawks scored their first and only touchdown and made it 14-10. It didn't turn out so well for us Seahawk fans, and the zebras didn't exactly help our cause, but maybe next year the hawks will make it back, and win regardless of the refs. But there are bigger and more important things than football, like my wedding which is only 38 days away now

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Jump with joy, there is a post! What a great picture. I think I know that house and a few of those people; even the dog.

37 Days.

Mr. Mando said...

Yeah, good ole Macintosh, my days are numbered brother. Only 36 more and I will be very involved in a grand celebration with my sweety and my closest friends and family

Anonymous said...

You look goofy.

Mr. Mando said...

Sometimes... I am.

la dahlia said...

i know that house, too.