Friday, February 23, 2007

Dear to me.

Last night at bible study, we were going through the second chapter of first Thessalonians. There is a part in that chapter where Paul is addressing the church as a father to a child. He expresses how dear the brethren there at ThessalonĂ­ki are to him and his traveling companions.

Out of this passage, a discussion arose about how it is unusual for men to share their feelings as such. It is not often that you hear a man tell his friends that they are dear to him. I am here to rectify that.(at least on my part)

I just want to let all of my brothers and friends (and especially Nessy) know that you are dear to me. Though I am not permitted conversation as often or for as long as I would like with each of you, I carry you in my heart and think of you often. I thank you for your friendships, and can't wait 'til the next time we see each other.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait either; however for a short time more I must.